Last updated on MARCH 04, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Sorting of Categories in Classification and Categories page of item is giving error after making 'Sort Allowed' from page personalization. After doing the personalization, it gives option only to sort in ascending order in Classification and Categories tab and does not provide any option to sort in descending order. When clicking to sort in ascending order, it goes for the following exception:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: oracle.jbo.SQLStmtException: JBO-27122: SQL error during statement preparation
1. Go to: Product Information Management Data Librarian
2. Navigate to: Item Catalog > Item Simple Search
3. Enter an item number and Go
4. Click on Classification and Categories link
5. Click on Personalize on the page
6. Click Personalize for Message Style Text:catalog under Table:Category Assignment
7. Make Sort Allowed to Yes.
8. Go to: Classification and Categories tab.
9. Click to sort in ascending order, get error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms