Error: OKC_CONTRACT_REQUIRED_VALUE(COL_NAME=SHIP TO ID IS NOT VALID) when a Change Owner Transaction is Done Across Operating Units (OU) in Install Base
(Doc ID 2098476.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Installed Base - Version 12.0.6 to 22.214.171.124 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.0.6 to 12.1.3 [Release 12 to 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Change Owner for an Item Instance across Operating Units (OU), the following error occurs.
OKC_CONTRACT_REQUIRED_VALUE (COL_NAME=Ship to id is not valid)
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigation: Oracle Installed Base Agent User >> Item Instance >> Item Instances
2. Query for the Instance Number to be changed
3. When the Instance is displayed, click on the 'Edit' Icon (pencil)
4. Make changes as needed on Contracts and Configuration pages
5. Enter the new Owner information and ensure that the Locations are populated with the new customer Information
6.Receive the noted error when the changes are saved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|