Last updated on SEPTEMBER 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Checked for relevance on 17-Sept-2016
On : 12.2.3 version, Resources Module (JRES)
While importing a new resource, via the Import resource form, the Role start date provided , is not considered and the resource is imported with the role start date the same as resource start date .
- (R) CRM Resource Manager
- Open Import resource form
- Search the Employee to be imported
- Give resource start date as 01-JAN-2014 and Role start date as 01-SEP-2014
- Click on Start Import
- After resource import completion, found that it is taking the same start date for both resource and role start dates = 01-JAN-2014.
The Role start date as 01-SEP-2014 was ignored.
- But we are able to change the start date for the role after completion of resource import, in the Resource form.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms