While Importing Resource into CRM It Is Not Considering the Role Start Date Entered
(Doc ID 2098898.1)
Last updated on APRIL 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Common Applications - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Resources Module (JRES)
While importing a new resource, via the Import resource form, the Role start date provided , is not considered and the resource is imported with the role start date the same as resource start date .
- (R) CRM Resource Manager
- Open Import resource form
- Search the Employee to be imported
- Give resource start date as 01-JAN-2014 and Role start date as 01-SEP-2014
- Click on Start Import
- After resource import completion, found that it is taking the same start date for both resource and role start dates = 01-JAN-2014.
The Role start date as 01-SEP-2014 was ignored.
- But we are able to change the start date for the role after completion of resource import, in the Resource form.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document