Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to find the serial numbers while performing some (not all) Intransit Receiving Transactions (Interorg transfer and Internal Order Receipts).
ERROR: "FRM-40212: Invalid value for field FM_SERIAL_NUMBER"
- Running 'Generate Serials' concurrent program for the item in the receiving org does not help.
- No changes in the Item Serial number set up exists after shipping.
- Inventory Miscellaneous Receipt transactions for same serial numbers work correctly.
- Create an Item with purchasing template and assign to M1 and M2. Serial control of item at M1 should be plain and M2 should be At receipt or Pre-specified.
- Create Internal Requisition in M1
- Run Create Internal Order Program, Order Import Program, Pick Release and Ship confirm the ISO in M2.
- Try Performing Intransit Receipt in M1 for the requisition created in M1. System will allow to enter serials.
- Error "FRM-40212: Invalid value for field FM_SERIAL_NUMBER" occurs when Clicking Serial number list of value (lov) in Receiving form > Serial Entry window
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms