Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Receive Unexpected Error after removing values from Change Order Revised Items field, the following error occurs
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Change Order (used three different browsers with the same result)
Development Manager > Change Management > Create Change Order
2. Add partial Item Number to the Revised Lines tab ”Item” field.
3. Click on Flashlight to open the “Search and Select Revised Items” page.
4. Cancel the “Search and Select Revised Items” page.
5. Backspace or delete the existing characters to remove the Item Number in the Item field then press “Save and Continue”.
6. Receive Error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms