Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.2 to 12.2.5 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating existing jobs using the WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE, duplicate are created in the MRP_RELIEF_INTERFACE table for each job updated.
No duplicate rows should be created.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using SQL, insert Row(s) in the WIP_JOB_SCHEDULE_INTERFACE to update existing jobs
2. Responsibility = Work In Process (WIP)
3. Navigation = Discrete-> Import Jobs or Schedules
4. Run import concurrent request for the correct Group_ID
5. Observe many rows in MRP_RELIEF_INTERFACE that are duplicated
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms