12.2 JBO-25001 OCCURS WHEN CLICKING THE CONFIGURATOR BUTTON
(Doc ID 2099444.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11.4 version, Runtime UI
When opening the Configurator from the Sales Order form, an error is occurring.
oracle.jbo.NameClashException: JBO-25001: Name UiDef of object type View Object already exists;
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Oracle Apps,
2. Choose Responsibility ' Order Managment Super User',
3. Open Sales order form via Order, Returns -> Sales Order Form,
4. Create sales order by providing all the necessary details in headers tab,
5. Go to line tabs enter a PTO model and save line,
6. Click on Configurator button which will open configurator page in IE browser,
7. Configurator Browser throws exception.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document