Last updated on OCTOBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Cash Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Generate Exposures from Cash Position Intra-day transactions ends with an Error .
"You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System administrator for assistance" .
1. Choose the Cash Position function from the Cash management
2. Generate Cash Position from one of the templates or using the default Cash Position template
3. Choose the Intra-day transactions
4. Select the transaction and press Generate Exposures button
5. The new screens will pop-up to enter the Exposure Type and Portfolio code
Both are mandatory. Choose from list of values
6. Comments is an optional field
7. Press the apply button
8. Screen shows the Error encountered, "You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the System administrator for assistance"
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms