Assignment Change Reason Not Populated For Secondary Assignment Termination
(Doc ID 2099619.1)
Last updated on MARCH 12, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP8 version, Assignment Form/Records
After terminating the secondary assignment, "Change Reason" is not reflecting
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Manager Self-Service => Termination => Select "Secondary Assignment" for termination => Select "Change Reason" => Submit the request.
- Log in as Supervisor and approve the termination request.
- Run "Workflow background Process" from "System Administrator" responsibility to complete the termination.
- Navigate to "Global HRMS Manager" => People => Enter & Maintain => Query for employee => Click on "Assignment"
- Secondary assignment shows as "termination Assignment"
- Go to "Miscellaneous" tab => Reason is not reflecting which was selected dug termination.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document