'APP-PAY-07155 HR Object Is Invalid' While Processing a Life Event
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3.delta.6, Annual Enrollment
When attempting to enroll an employee in benefits, the following error occurs:
The HR object which is attempted to be locked is inconsistent with the corresponding object in the HR Schema
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HRMS Responsibility (ex. US Super HRMS Manager).
2. Navigate to the Benefits Service Center.
3. Date track to the effective date of the life event and query the employee's record.
4. Choose Process Life Event, and then navigate to the Non Flex Enrollment Form to make elections.
5. Save elections and receive the error.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms