'APP-PAY-07155 HR Object Is Invalid' While Processing a Life Event
(Doc ID 2099890.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3.delta.6, Annual Enrollment
When attempting to enroll an employee in benefits, the following error occurs:
The HR object which is attempted to be locked is inconsistent with the corresponding object in the HR Schema
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. HRMS Responsibility (ex. US Super HRMS Manager).
2. Navigate to the Benefits Service Center.
3. Date track to the effective date of the life event and query the employee's record.
4. Choose Process Life Event, and then navigate to the Non Flex Enrollment Form to make elections.
5. Save elections and receive the error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document