Last updated on JULY 07, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Terminations
When attempting to reverse the termination of an ex-employee, the following error occurs.
This position does not exist at all, or is not completely within the assignment's date range.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose an HR responsibility, e.g. US HR Manager.
3. Navigate to People-> Enter and Maintain.
4.Query for the ex-employee.
5. Click on Others-> End Employment.
6. Click on the Reverse Termination button.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms