Last updated on OCTOBER 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In 12.1.3 Oracle Sourcing
Create Standard Purchase from RFQ Award in Sourcing gets error that the purchase order creation could not be initiated.
Purchase Order Creation could not be initiated. Please check with your system administrator
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create requisition in iProcurement
2. Autocreate the requisition to a Sourcing RFQ
3. Increase the quantity in the RFQ line so that the RFQ line quantity is greater than the Requisition line quantity
4. Get Quotes from Suppliers on the RFQ
5. Award the RFQ and try generating the Purchase Order from the Awarded RFQ
- get the error.
- notice the PO creation does not occur for the awarded RFQ
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms