R12: AP: Generic Data Fix (GDF) Patch For Cancelled Invoice Having Unreversed Distributions Or Null Event Or Active Hold
(Doc ID 2100488.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 02, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Cancelled invoice have below issues due to which they cannot be accounted.
- Invoice Line with non-zero amount on cancelled invoice
- Reversal distribution not present on cancelled invoice
- Parent distribution not present on cancelled invoice
- Accounting_event_id null on cancelled invoice.
Steps to reproduce:
- Log into Oracle applications using a Payables responsibility.
- Open the Invoice Workbench
(N) Invoices > Entry > Invoice
- Query a Cancelled Invoice
- Click on the [Actions] button
- Chose Accounting
- The invoice cannot be accounted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document