Issue With UOM After Performing “GENERATE SHIP UNIT” Agent Action
(Doc ID 2100677.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.2.9 to 6.2.11 [Release 6.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When performing Generate Ship Units action on an order release which is created using an order configuration based on SHIP_UNITS, the Volume in the database for the respective ship unit gets changed from the one set at Preferences to Default CUFT.
It is expected that the UOM volume to be kept in the database while executing Generate Ship Units action
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Having the User Preference set to CUMTR and the DEFAULT UOM for volume setup in the database as CUFT
2. Query for any order in the ship_unit table created with the above condition
3. Notice the UOM for Volume is as expected and as inserted when the order was created in CUMTR.
4. Please run on the above order action Generate Ship units (Check the OR -> Actions -> Order Management -> Change Order -> Generate Ship Units)
5. Re-run query from step 2
6. Notice the volume has changed from CUMTR into CUFT
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document