Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Procurement Contracts - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to update a repository contract after searching the contract using simple search or advanced search, the following error occurs.
You have encountered an unexpected error. Please contact the system Administrator for assistance.
Exception detail shows:
oracle.apps.fnd.framework.OAException: You cannot complete this task because one of the following events caused a loss of page data: You accessed this page using the browser's navigation buttons (the browser Back button, for example). Your login session has expired. A system failure has occurred.
- You accessed this page using the browser's navigation buttons (the browser Back button, for example).
- Your login session has expired.
- A system failure has occurred.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Using Contract Workbench Administrator responsibility.
2. Search for the contract.
3. Click on the contract number hyperlink.
4. Click on Update button and the error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms