Recalculate Actviity on Negotiation Calculation Does Not Consider the Decimals
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Sourcing - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle Sourcing, Release 12.2.4, when performing Recalculate on the Summary page of a negotiation creation, the calculated total is not showing the decimals.
Due to this issue, users cannot see the true value of the negotiation.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using a Sourcing Buyer or Sourcing Super User responsibility.
2. Create a new sourcing document (such as an RFQ).
3. Define the Header of the Negotiation.
4. Define the Lines of the Negotiation.
5. Define the Controls of the Negotiation.
6. Define the list of Suppliers.
7. Upon viewing the Summary Grant (Resumen de Otorgamiento), before running for approval, we run the Recalculate button, but the calculated value is incorrect, since this does not show decimals. Adding up all the lines of negotiation, the total value, for example, is 154314.92, but it shows only 154314 in the "Total Amount of Agreement" (Importe Total de Acuerdo) field.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms