Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Service Contracts - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Service Authoring
Service Contract history tab in the execution form is not populating data in new Instance R12.2.4 when contract is in Entered status.
In R12.0.6 when a service contract header got created, history tab would show the header information, however, in R12.2.4, the history tab does not show the contract header information until contract has gone through check QA.
Expect in R12.2.4 that the history tab would show the contract header information when the contract is in Entered status.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Use Service Contract Manager Responsibility Create Contract-
2. Create contract with header information. Click on Line level. Header Number gets populated.
3. Navigate to Search contracts form and search for the contract
4. Either click on the modifier field or right click >> execution
5. Navigate to History tab and the record header is not shown for the contract created in step2 unless Check QA is performed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms