Wrong Behavior of Query by Example on Requisition Distribution Form
(Doc ID 2101399.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 06, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Behavior of Query By Example on Requisition Distributions form is different from PO Distributions form.
After cancelling the Query By Example, a new line number displays on PO Distributions form.
But on Requisition Distribution form, the existing line number displays.
This cause 'Please enter a unique line number' error.
After cancelling the Query By Example, a new line number displays on Requisition Distribution form.
Steps to Reproduce
- Query a requisition on Enter Requisition form.
- Click Distributions button.
- Select Query by Example > Enter from View menu.
- Select Query by Example > Cancel from View menu.
- Line Num 1 displays. This is already existing line number.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document