Last updated on FEBRUARY 08, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.1 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, LPN Management
After Express Receipt LPN Status Remains 'Intransit' in the Source Org even though fully receipted at destination organization.
This is working fine when performing normal receipt, after the receipt , status is ‘Defined not used’ in destination organization.
Steps To Reproduce
1. Create Internal Sales Order
2. Pick Release Internal Sales Order
3. Pick/Drop Internal Sales Order in WMS (NAV path : Tasks > Directed Tasks > Outbound > Order Pick)
4. Ship LPN (NAV path : Outbound Shipping > LPN Ship)
5. Change Organization to Receiving Organization
6. Receive Shipment (Desktop : Transactions > Receiving > Receipts)
7. Select ‘Express Receipt’ option on Receipts screen.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms