How To Display Item Number Column in the Advanced Search Results of the Create Advance Shipment Notices Page in iSupplier Portal, Release 12
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.6 to 12.2 [Release 12 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In iSupplier Portal, Release 12, on the Advanced Shipment Notice - Advanced Search page, the search results do not show the Item Number field.
1. Log in to Oracle Applications as a supplier user, using the iSupplier Portal Full Access responsibility.
2. On the iSupplier Portal home page, click the Shipments tab, then click the Shipment Notices subtab.
3. On the Shipment Notices page, click the Create Advance Shipment Notices link.
4. On the Create Advance Shipment Notice page, click the Advanced Search button.
5. In the Advanced Search page, perform a search. The search results do not show the "Item Number" column. The value of this field comes from the purchase order line or release line which is returned in the search results.
How can the field be displayed in the search results?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms