GLTTRN - New Balancing Segment Values Are Not Translated First Time When Using 'All' Functionality
(Doc ID 2101907.6)
Last updated on DECEMBER 28, 2020
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 11.5 to 12.2 [Release 11.5.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
GLXFCXLT - Translate Balances
New operating units are not translated when using 'All' functionality.
1. Responsibility = General Ledger Super User GUI GUI Navigation = Currency/Translation
2. Select the Balance Type to translate: Actual or Budget.
3. If average balance processing has been enabled in your set of books, select a Usage: Standard, Average or Both.
4. Check the [All] check box to translate balances for all balancing segment values.
5. Select the Target Currency you want to translate from the (LOV).
6. Select the Period of the balances you want to translate from the LOV . The Period LOV does not show all of the expected periods. It only shows the periods going back to most recent 'earliest_ever_period_name' for a BSV that has been translated for this ledger.
7. Click on the [Translate] button.
It appears that the re-translation is only processing back as far as the first ever translated period for the newest balancing segment and not going back to the first ever translated period for the other balancing segments.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!