NL : New Amount In Dutch Wage Report Is Not Rounded, Should Have Format 10,2
(Doc ID 2102263.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Netherlands) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the new amount in Dutch Wage report is not rounded, should have format 10,2.new tag in Dutch Wage report is not rounded, should have format 10,2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. run an employee that is working part time, with a full time salary of for example: 3330.37 and a part time % of 63.1627 .
2. The salary element type is added to the balance: NL Standard Contract Wage Amount.
3. Run Dutch wage report generator
4. Run Dutch wage report xml
5. In the Dutch wage report is reported: 2103.55161199. This should be 2103.55
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document