Last updated on FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Orders and Requisitions follow the new hierarchy after forwarding a document.
Steps to reproduce:
1. User A has approval list that is Approver B -> Approver C -> Approve D.
2. User A submits PO or Req and its pending approval from Approver B.
3. Approver B forwards from notification to User X.
4. User X has approval routing of Approver X -> Approver Y -> Approver Z.
5. After Approver X approves, the transaction is routed to Approver Y.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms