No Results Found When Disabling Fields Related to Dates in JP Personal Number: Search Employee Page
(Doc ID 2103302.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Japanese) - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 to 12.1 HRMS RUP9 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
This note provides a brief overview of
When disabling fields related to dates, such as Final Process Date(From), or making them to read only in JP Personal Number: Search Employee page by personalization, no results can be found.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to JP Personal Number : Search Employee page.
Responsibility: JP HRMS Manager
(N) JP Personal Number : Human Resource Representative -> JP Personal Number : Search Employee
2. Click Personalize "Search".
3. Click Personalize icon against any item that is related to date, such as Final Process Date (From).
4. Set Rendered from Inherit to false, or Set Read Only with true and apply.
5. Return to Search Employee page.
6. Enter a condition to Search.
7. Get 'No results found.'.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document