Scheduler Rules Produces Internal Server Error
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Field Service - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Task Scheduling & Assignment
When attempting to open the Site Rule in Scheduler Rules the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, email@example.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Steps To Reproduce
- (R)Field Service Manager (N)Field Service Setup > Scheduler Rules
- Screen opens with no issue
- Select a specific Rule and the screen refreshes showing the data.
- (N)Return. Back to Scheduler Rules screen
- Select "Site Rule" and the error is thrown
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms