GLPPOSS Journal Posting erroring with: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
(Doc ID 2104011.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitting posting for the Primary Ledger completes without error, but posting submitted for a newly defined Secondary ledger errors with the following in the log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. go to General Ledger responsibility.
2. navigate to Journals > Enter.
3. Create journal in primary ledger and post it.
4. The journal from primary ledger to secondary ledger flow is initiated and posting in secondary ledger is submitted.
5. Journal is posted in primary ledger but fails with error in the secondary ledger.
Newly defined Secondary ledger.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|