GLPPOSS Journal Posting erroring with: ORA-00933: SQL command not properly ended
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Submitting posting for the Primary Ledger completes without error, but posting submitted for a newly defined Secondary ledger errors with the following in the log file:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. go to General Ledger responsibility.
2. navigate to Journals > Enter.
3. Create journal in primary ledger and post it.
4. The journal from primary ledger to secondary ledger flow is initiated and posting in secondary ledger is submitted.
5. Journal is posted in primary ledger but fails with error in the secondary ledger.
Newly defined Secondary ledger.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms