Error "class oracle.apps.inv.mobile.common.dc.OrganizationListCache.initListFromRestCall - Error parsing response" when starting Inventory Smartphone Apps
Last updated on MAY 25, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to start Inventory Smartphone Apps,
the following error occurs.
class oracle.apps.inv.mobile.common.dc.OrganizationListCache.initListFromRestCall - Error parsing response
Steps to Reproduce
- Apply Patch 20049477:R12.SCM_PF.C
- Enable the app through Mobile Application Manager responsibility.
- Grant the role INV Mobile Inventory App Access (UMX|MBL|INV_MBL_INV_APP_ACCESS) to the inventory responsibility assigned to the user.
- Download and install the app - 'Inventory for EBS' from Google Play Store.
- Start Inventory app
- It shows the home screen with the responsibility.
- When selecting the responsibility and click on 'Done', it's throwing the error and shutting down immediately.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms