Aging Tab Remains Disabled After Operating Unit is Selected
(Doc ID 2104859.1)
Last updated on MARCH 25, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Collections - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When querying a customer in Collections Agent -> Collections, the Aging tab remains disabled, even after selecting an Operating Unit.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: Collections Agent
- 1. Set the following profile options (the issue is specific to the profile option settings):
MO: Operating Unit = null
MO: Default Operating Unit = null
MO: Security Profile = some value
- with these settings, the IEXRCALL form will default to All
- Navigate to IEXRCALL and query a customer. Aging tab is disabled.
- Change the OU field from All to Vision Operations, the aging tab remains disabled.
- Clear the form and change the OU from All to Vision Operations, and then query a customer. The aging tab remains disabled.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|Still Have Questions?|