Material Debrief Lines Are Not Displayed On The MFS Laptop App After Synching
(Doc ID 2105307.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Mobile Field Service - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3
After adding a material debrief line in the MFS Laptop, the debrief is missing after syncing a second time.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Identify two items in engineer subinventory. One where the quantity on hand is greater than 1 and one where the quantity on hand equals 1
2. Enter both items in a task debrief in MFS Laptop where the quantity debriefed equals 1.
a. Item A, Quantity on hand equals 2
b. Item B, Quantity on hand equals 1.
3. Synchronize MFS Laptop
4. Run Processes Uploaded Mobile Data with CSM OLite parameter
5. Search for the task used in Step 2 and view the Material tab in the debrief to verify the items debriefed in MFS Laptop are displayed.
6. Synchronize MFS Laptop and view the debrief for the task used in Step 2. The items are still displayed in the debrief.
7. Run JTM Master Concurrent Program with Inventory parameter
8. Synchronize MFS Laptop and view the debrief for the task used in Step 2. The items where the quantity on hand was greater than 1 is still displayed (A), and the item where the quantity on hand was equal to 1 is no longer displayed (B).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|