Backordering Delivery At Ship Confirm Errors With Quantity Could Not Be Unreserved For Delivery Detail And Quantity Entered Is Higher Than Allowed Deviation For This Item
(Doc ID 2105517.1)
Last updated on MARCH 15, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to ship confirm a delivery by selecting 'Backorder All', the following error occurs:
Error: Quantity nnnn could not be unreserved for delivery detail ddddddd
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. OM Super User Responsibility
2. Shipping > Release Sales Orders
3. Pick release any order line and specify picking quantity far in excess of the ordered quantity
4. A Delivery is created.
5. Now find the new delivery in the Shipping transactions form.
6. Ship confirm this delivery with the 'backorder all' option selected
7. Error results
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document