Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run the Action 'Select and Change Service Provider', when the Service Provider cannot be assigned to the selected shipment/shipments, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go to Shipment Management, Shipment Management, Buy Shipment
2. Enter the Domain Name and press Search
3. Select the records corresponding to the IDs
4. Go to Actions, Shipment Management, Change Service Provider, Select and Change Service Provider
5. Input the Service Provider and press OK
The above included error occurs.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms