Ireland Pay : IE BIK Medical Incorrect For Mid Year Benefit Start
(Doc ID 2105634.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Ireland) - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that there are 2 issues with the IE BIK Medical
1 - if the employee starts to get the benefit mid year and is paid each month in tax year 2015, they find that when running a payroll for the 1st period of 2016 the benefit appears to have been paid as a lump sum for 2016 instead of monthly.
2 - the amount for each period is seen to be 200, but it should be more.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps.
1. Add benefit to employee mid tax year with a value of 2600
2. Run payroll or quickpay
3. Review the balance "IE BIK Other Reportable Item_ELEMENT_PTD"
4. You will see it is 200 for each run
5. Run the first period of 2016
6. It is far too high, appears to be the entire benefit in one payment.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document