R12: AP: When Updating a Supplier Email Address With More Than 4 Characters After The Last Period, Errors With "Please Enter An Email Address That Has The Correct Format"
(Doc ID 2105926.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 09, 2021
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to add or update a supplier contact email to have more than four(4) characters for the domain portion.
When a user attempts to update an email address with more than 4 characters for the domain, such as email@example.com, the following error occurs:
lease enter an Email Address that has the correct format (firstname.lastname@example.org).\n
If you wish to enter multiple email addresses, separate them with comma (,)
or semicolon (;)
Steps to reproduce:
- Log in the application using a Payables responsibility.
- Go to the Suppliers Page
(N)Supplier > Entrty
- Query a Supplier and click on the update button.
- Select the Contact Directory Link on the left side.
- Next to the contact you want to add an email address for, select the update button.
- Enter an email address in the format: email@example.com and click apply.
The error is shown.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document