WIP Completion Return And Subsequent Transactions Ignored By Actual Costing Process in Process Manufacturing (OPM)
(Doc ID 2106157.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 15, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Process Manufacturing Financials - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Actual Cost Process
WIP Completion return and subsequent transactions ignored by Actual costing
When user returns the entire product yielded by the production batch and subsequently yield a different quantity Actual costing seems to ignore them and does not cost
Expect that when they return the entire product yielded by the production batch and subsequently yield a different quantity, Actual costing should not ignore these and should provide a cost.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Responsibility: OPM Financials
2. Perform a Material Issue for a item/batch
3. View the Subledger Accounting for the above batch
4. Release the Batch -perform a Material Issue
5. Perform a WIP Return of Yielded Product
6. View the Actual cost transaction view after return of yielded product
7. View Transacted Product
8. Run GMF Recreate Batch / Period Layers
9. View the Transactions and see there is no cost associated with the Product / Item that was yielded
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document