Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When clicking the save toolbar button on item reservation window for sales order reserved to lot based job, system prompts the selection of job type even if there is no changes to save and the following error is observed on screen:
Steps to Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to Inventory > On-hand, Availability > Reservations form
2. Query up an existing reservation for a sales order.
3. Open the Demand tab and see reservations are already saved for the sales order.
4. Without making any changes, click the Save toolbar button, and you will see the system gives the message “No changes to save”. This is working as expected.
5. However, if the user click Save toolbar button again, the system will prompt for the type of “Job or Schedule”.
6. Clicking the Save button again and the error mentioned above is observed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms