Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.7 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Order Movement fail to Plan Shipment when Multi Container MIP option is selected in Logic Configuration.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create Itinerary ID with two legs with leg classification in the second leg.
2. Create four Order Release ID with Splittable check-box not checked.
3. Create Order Movement for those four Order Release.
4. Create Parameter Set ID with Multi Container MIP option is selected in Logic Configuration.
5. Perform Bulk Plan for second leg of the Order Movement by selecting the Parameter Set ID. System fails to create Shipment ID.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms