Revised Item Not Defaulted From Change Management Tab
(Doc ID 2106622.1)
Last updated on MARCH 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revised Item does not default when creating a change order from Item Page, Change Management Tab, Change Order Sub-Tab
Expect the Revised Item would be defaulted, to the Change Order, when creating the change order from the Item Page, Change Order Sub-Tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query item 'Test' and open the item page to the Change Management tab, Change Orders Sub-Tab
2. On the Change Orders page, choose to create a change order of change type 'TEST Engineering Change'
3. On the Create Change Order page, the Subject Item Number is populated, with item 'Test'
4. Check and find that the Revised Item field is not populated
5. Item 'Test' should be populated automatically, as a revised item, when creating the change order from the item page
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document