Revised Item Not Defaulted From Change Management Tab
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Revised Item does not default when creating a change order from Item Page, Change Management Tab, Change Order Sub-Tab
Expect the Revised Item would be defaulted, to the Change Order, when creating the change order from the Item Page, Change Order Sub-Tab.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Query item ATS-Test 100 and open the item page to the Change Management tab, Change Orders Sub-Tab
2. On the Change Orders page, choose to create a change order of change type 'SAT Engineering Change'
3. On the Create Change Order page, the Subject Item Number is populated, with item 'ATS-Test 100'
4. Check and find that the Revised Item field is not populated
5. Item 'ATS-Test 100' should be populated automatically, as a revised item, when creating the change order from the item page
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms