Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement, Release 12.2.4, an error occurs when attempting to edit lines and apply the change.
Due to this issue, users cannot edit lines when creating requisitions.
JBO-25009: Cannot create an object of type:oracle.jbo.domain.Number with value:1.0135819987837016014595580782485303061E00
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log in to Oracle Applications, using an iProcurement responsibility.
2. Shop tab > Non-Catalog Request subtab.
3. On the Non-Catalog Request page, add an item to cart, then click the View Cart and Checkout button.
4. On the Shopping cart page, click the Checkout button.
5. On the Checkout: Requisition Information page, click the Update button.
6. On the Requisition Information: Update Selected Line page, make a change and click the Apply button. The error occurs at this point.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms