Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to successfully create change orders since not all change order types are being shown from drop down list.
If the profile 'FND: View Object Max Fetch Size' is set at the site level for let's say 2000, then all 665 change order types can be seen.
WHAT DOES NOT WORK
If the profile 'FND: View Object Max Fetch Size' is set at the responsibility or any other lower levels to let's say 2000 while leaving the site level value to 500,
then only 501 change order types can be seen drop down list. It does not appear that profile FND: View Object Max Fetch Size when set at the responsibility level
or any other lower level is taking precedence over the site level.
1) Set the profile 'FND: View Object Max Fetch Size' at the site level to 500.
2) Set the profile 'FND: View Object Max Fetch Size' at the responsibility level for Development Manager to 2000.
3) Navigate to item catalog/item simple search and look up any item and then choose create change order.
4) From change order type drop down expand and check what options to choose from. Will notice only 501 available change order types to choose from
when expecting full 665 change order types to choose from.
5) Alternatively, you could navigate to change managemenrt/create change order and look at the change order type drop down and will see same result.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms