Rollover TAS Program Creating TAS Values Without SET_OF_BOOKS_ID
Last updated on NOVEMBER 14, 2017
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The rollover TAS program creates TAS Values without the SET_OF_BOOKS_ID.
When the IPAC Bulk file is then generated, it is unable to leverage any TAS values without a set of books id and selects a different TAS.
This has led to the TAS value on the AR Invoice to be different than what is on the IPAC Bulk File and then sent to Treasury.
This forces customers to initiate chargebacks and you to rebill using the correct TAS.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Original TAS from previous year has SET_OF_BOOKS_ID populated
2. Execute Rollover Treasury Account Symbols (TAS)
3. TAS rolled over to the new year is missing SET_OF_BOOKS_ID
4. Create an AR invoice with rolled over TAS
5. Execute IPAC Receivables Selection
6. IPAC Receivable Detail Report shows that the AR Invoice is selected without Receiver TAS
Consequently, the IPAC bulk file is submitted to Treasury and gets rejected due to missing receiver TAS.
This is happening for all AR invoices that have TAS that are created by the Rollover program.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms