R12 PAIGEN Standard Invoicing For Adjusted Transactions - ALL Not Clearing Bill Amount In PAXTRAPE
(Doc ID 2107241.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Project Billing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Invoices
Standard invoicing for adjusted transactions set to ALL not clearing bill amount in PAXTRAPE
If a project is set up with the standard invoicing for adjusted transactions set to All Transactions, and a previously billed transaction is adjusted to a non billable status, the expenditure inquiry screen shows a negative bill amount instead of zero.
Customer expects the Bill Amount field to be displaying the total of the revenue distribution lines
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a project defined with Include All Adjustments in Billing
2. Enter an expenditure item and distribute costs and generate revenue and invoices
3. Mark the EI to be non-billable
4. Rerun the distribute costs, generate revenue and invoices
5. Query the expenditure in the expenditure inquiry form. The Amount field is displaying the negative amount of the reversing RDL and not the total of the RDL lines.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document