Performing Workload Assignment of Requisitions to Buyers in Buyer WorkCenter Shows Milestone as Mandatory Regardless of Line Type
Last updated on FEBRUARY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Workload Assignments are requiring that milestones be entered. Users should be able to create workload assignments and save without milestones. They can later come back and add milestones if required
Create new workload assignment in the Buyer Work Center for requisitions and see you are not able to save the workload assignment without milestones being entered. The system issues an error upon save indicating that the Milestone Template must contain milestones. (Note: no milestone template was added to the workload assignment)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Login as Purchasing Super User
2. Navigate to Buyer Work Center,
3. Find a Requisition and Select one of the requisitions lines
4. In the workload assignment actions dropdown select Create New Assignment
5. Once in the assignment, enter all required information but do not enter milestones
6. Click Save.
The system will output an error indicating that the milestones must be entered for the milestone template.
1) No milestone template was entered
2) Milestones should not be required on a workload assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms