Create Intercompany Supplier Association Not Working
Last updated on MARCH 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Advanced Global Intercompany System (AGIS)
When attempting to create a supplier association in AGIS, the following error occurs.
An Association for this selection exists. Legal Entity LE1 , Operating Unit OU1, and Organization ORG1 are previously associated with Supplier SU1.
If you selected the All option then note that this option can only be used if no associations had been created earlier.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Intercompany Super User responsibility
2. Navigate to Home > Setup Tab
3. Click "Invoice Options" sub tab
4. Click "Customer and Supplier Associations" link on the left
5. Query the legal entity LE1
6. Click on Create Supplier Association
7. Enter the LE, OU and Org and select the desired choice.
8. Observe error on save
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms