India Localization Miscellaneous Tax Lines at Invoice Distribution are getting inserted wiith Quantity_Invoiced column as -1 due to this Mass Addition Report is failing with error
Last updated on FEBRUARY 17, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Financials for India - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, India AP Localizations
When Non-Recoverable Service tax lines are attached on AP Invoice it is observed that in table AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL table for column Quantity_Invoiced , only for Miscellaneous line types , the value is inserted as " -1".
Due to this when Invoice is posted to Fixed Assets(FA) and when Mass Additions Posting is run , it is completing with error.
Error Message :
Error ORA-01476: Divisor is equal to zero.
Ideally the value for miscellaneous lines in under column quantity_invoiced should ( AP_INVOICE_DISTRIBUTIONS_ALL) table should not be populated as "-1".
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Raise a AP Invoice with Non-Recoverable Service Taxes.
At Invoice line level , enter the Asset Book and Asset Category details.
2. Validate the Invoice .
3. Complete the Accounting .
4. Run the Mass Additions create program.
5. Using FA responsibility , Post the mass additions and complete prepare mass additions.
6. Complete the create accounting and post as final.
7. In the Mass additions summary form observed that the miscellaneous line for Service tax is shown as "-1".
8. When Mass additions posting program is run , it is failing with error.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot run the respective details and post into FA and complete the Mass additions.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms