Order Line Status - Booked Even After Scheduling The Order Using Schedule Orders Concurrent Program
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version
Find Order Lines remain stuck in Booked status , though the Schedule Orders program has been run and the Schedule Ship Date and Reservation is created against these Order Line.
Order is booked , when there is no On Hand for the associated Items.
Expect the Schedule Orders program to progress these Booked Lines further
The issue can be seen at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
3. Enter Order for Items that do not currently have sufficient On Hand
4. Book the Order
5. Now increase the On Hand and submit the Schedule Orders program
6. See the scheduling action is completed but the Lines remain in Booked status
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms