Order Line Status - Booked Even After Scheduling The Order Using Schedule Orders Concurrent Program
(Doc ID 2107446.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 01, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version
Find Order Lines remain stuck in Booked status , though the Schedule Orders program has been run and the Schedule Ship Date and Reservation is created against these Order Line.
Order is booked , when there is no On Hand for the associated Items.
Expect the Schedule Orders program to progress these Booked Lines further
The issue can be seen at will with the following steps:
1. Order Management responsibility
2. Orders, Returns > Sales Order Form
3. Enter Order for Items that do not currently have sufficient On Hand
4. Book the Order
5. Now increase the On Hand and submit the Schedule Orders program
6. See the scheduling action is completed but the Lines remain in Booked status
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document