Last updated on JUNE 02, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Warehouse Control Board(WCB) Does Not Show Pre-generate Putaway Suggested Subinventory and Locator.
After "Pre-generate Putaway Suggestions" concurrent program is run,
WCB shows Putaway Pending Tasks(Putaway Suggestions),
but columns Subinventory, Locator, To Subinventory, To Locator are all blank.
User cannot know the pregenerated putaway suggested subinventory and locator from WCB.
User need to know what Subinventory and Locator are suggested by "Pre-generate Putaway Suggestions" program from WCB.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to Warehouse Manager: Setup > Warehouse Configuration > Warehouses > Warehouse Parameters
Switch to "Warehouse Task Management" tab, confirm "Pregenerate after Receipt" is checked.
- Receive PO at Mobile Pages(Whse Mgmt: Inbound > Receiving > PO).
- Confirm "Pre-generate Putaway Suggestions" concurrent program is run and finishes successfully.
- Navigate to Warehouse Manager: Inquiry > Warehouse Control Board
Select Source > Inbound
Select Status > Pending
Enter Purchase Order number
- Click Find
- Pending Tasks(Putaway Suggestions) are shown,
but Columns of Subinventory, Locator, To Subinventory, To Locator are all blank.
User cannot know what Subinventory and Locator are suggested.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms