Last updated on MAY 16, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (Ireland) - Version 12.0 HRMS RUP8 to 12.2.3 [Release 12.0 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to run P35, the following error occurs.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Employee for example on 01-jan-2014
2. Attach a payroll.
3. Do not add any salary elements.
4. Terminate an employee with following dates.
5. Adjust/Initialize Balance on/after 01-JAN-2015
-Setup PRSI Context Element(Insurable Weeks, Context Contribution Class)
-Setup Setup Tax Element(Tax, Taxable Pay etc..)
6. Submit the concurrent request "IE P35 Report Generator"
7. Submit the concurrent request "IE P35 XML Report"
8. Verify Initial class is missing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms