R12: OIE: Mobile Fusion Expense Attendee Information is not Transfer to Online iExpense Report in SSWA
(Doc ID 2108023.1)
Last updated on JUNE 22, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Fusion Mobile Expense
When creating and submitting an Expense Report via the Fusion Mobile Expense application that contains Attendee data, the Attendee information are missing from the online Expense report when reviewed through the OIE Self Service Web Application (SSWA).
Steps to Recreate
1) Define an Expense Type in Payables Manager=>Setup=>Invoices=>Expense Template on the OIE and Mobile enabled template for Meals with Expense Category of Meals.
2) Define Attendee as a field for Expense Category of Meals in Internet Expense Setup and Administration=>Expense Setup=>Expense Fields=>Meals.
3) Bounce the Apache server
4) Enter an expense report via the Fusion Mobile Expense application. Enter attendee data (example, John Smith) for Meals expense type and submit the report.
5) Log into SSWA and navigate to the OIE Home Page and review the newly created expense report.
6) On the Cash and Other Expenses: Details page note that the Attendee field is NULL.
The Attendee field should be populated with the data from the Fusion Mobile Expense application.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!