Financial Tax Register Is Not Displaying Some Earned Discount Receipts Unless Specified In The Transaction Parameter
Last updated on AUGUST 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle E-Business Tax - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Tax Reporting
While running the Financial Tax Register, the output is not showing certain Earned Discount Receipts unless the report is run specifying the receipt number as parameter.
There are two case scenarios here that need to be addressed:
1. When running the Financial Tax Register Report at the Distribution level, for Accounts Receivables, the output is not displaying some Earned Discount Receipts. If the report is run again adding to the parameters also the receipt number in the Transaction parameter, then the report will display the missing records.
2. When running the Financial Tax Register Report at the Summary level, for Accounts Receivables, the output does not display all the discount distribution information for the receipt application.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Go into the responsibility: Tax Manager
2. Navigate to Requests > Schedule Requests
3. Run Financial Tax Register report at Distribution Level or Summary Level
4. Review the output and notice that the data extracted is incomplete
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot use the output of the report as it is not displaying the correct information and this is impacting the reporting to the tax authorities.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms