Payroll Run Assignment Action is not in Assignment Process Results Form
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Payroll - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP8 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When an assignment is processed in a payroll run but the payroll is not effective on the assignment record as of the date earned, the payroll run action does not appear in View > Assignment Process Results. In fact, the period LOV doesn't contain the period number for which the assignment was processed. When checking View > Payroll Process Results, you can see the assignment there, and can drill down to the SOE showing there is an assignment action.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Make Payroll effective for assignment on the first day of a new period, e.g. 21-NOV-2015
2. Run Payroll Process for the previous period, e.g. period ended 20-NOV-2015, paid 24-NOV-2015
3. See in View > Payroll Process Results that the assignment was processed in the prior pay period, e.g. period ended 20-NOV-2015
4. Navigate to View > Assignment Process Results
5. Search for Payroll Run action and it is not displayed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms